Rental - Midas / Behringer S32 32/16 Digital Snake
With the S32, you get 32 remote-controllable Midas-designed preamps and 16 analog, servo-balanced XLR returns at the stage end, all piped through a single, convenient Cat 5e cable, thanks to integrated SuperMac technology from Klark Teknik.
When Behringer first developed their S32 digital snake system, they intended it to go hand-in-hand with their powerful X32 digital mixing system. But limiting such a convenient digital snake to the X32 alone would have been a shame, which is why Behringer designed it around the strict guidelines established by Klark Teknik. The result is a digital snake that's completely compatible with any digital console that sports an AES50 digital Ethernet connection. So if you're running a Midas or Behringer digital mixing board, if it's got an AES50 Ethernet port on it, if you've got an S32 digital snake, you're never more than a single connection away from your stage box.
Thanks to the Behringer S32 digital snake system's remote-controllable preamp design, cross-venue dashes are a thing of the past. Using the Klark Teknik SuperMAC protocol, your S32 will show up in your digital mixer's OS, giving you the control you need over your pres, right from the front of house position. And those preamps are the exact same high-quality Midas-designed preamps found in the X32 console, so you know you're getting quality sound with low noise and tons of headroom.
Behringer S32 32-channel Digital Snake System Features:
- Simple, flexible digital snake system that works with any AES50 network-ready digital console
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas-designed mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik SuperMac technology, providing you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 328' of networking capability via a single lightweight CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade multiple S32 units, without a merger or a router
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 Personal Monitoring System is perfect for In-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting